Safe, Permanent Hair Removal
Permanently eliminate unwanted hair with electrolysis. Denise specializes in the faster, gentler thermolysis method. Many of her clients have tried extensive laser treatments and now come to Denise for permanent results.
She uses modern equipment and strict sterilization standards. Denise welcomes clients of any gender and will treat you with the utmost kindness. Whether you are undergoing a major life transition or just need a touch-up, she will make you feel at home.
Why is electrolysis the best method of hair removal?
Electrolysis is a method of permanent hair removal first developed in the United States in 1875 and later modified in France. Historically, the safest and most efficient method for destroying hair is by the insertion of a sterile probe into the hair follicle. A slight amount of radiofrequency (RF) energy is applied through the probe which destroys the hair root, ending further hair growth. This technique is known as the thermolyisis method, and is faster and gentler than the older galvanic method.
After over 100 years, electrolysis is still considered safe and effective. Its effectiveness and permanency is documented in major medical journals.
Electrolysis works on all body locations, on all skin types, on all skin colors, and on all hair colors.
Electrolysis is the standard by which all other hair removal methods are compared.
Why should I choose electrolysis over other removal methods?
- Electrolysis has a safe and proven track record.
- Electrolysis has been used safely and effectively since 1875.
- Electrolysis has been proven to be permanent.
- Electrolysis gives freedom from constant use of temporary methods of hair removal.
- Electrolysis gives freedom from hair growth that causes you distress or you simply don’t like the appearance of.
- Electrolysis treatment is not restricted to certain hair and skin colors.
- Electrolysis treatment is easier than you think when performed by a competent operator.